Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Together We Can

Fun stuff - I finished my "Kitty Love Shrine" for Fancy Feast and Friskies, and shipped it off on Holy Saturday.  Evidently it made it - I found it in their gallery here.  Click the link and I'm the first on the left on the 4th page.  Woot!  Since I am such a brat, I'm including my way better picture with this post.  Since it's online I don't think I'll get in trouble, right?  Too late to worry about that now!

I will say it was a lot of fun doing it, but wow was it a lot of WORK.  And stinky!  I apologize to the person who opened the FedEx box on April 7th - I used some powerful adhesives to keep all those cans together!

Speaking of togetherness, my good church friends and I have been working on a fun get-together for women on Friday night.  You can read all about it on my friend Dipsydoodle's blog!  Dipsy & I have spent a lot of time making gorgeous crafty goodies for the chicks who are coming - last count was 50 people!  We will be doing this 4 times a year - next one will be in July and I hope we get even more women next time.

No comments: